• Helps save a tooth that would otherwise die and have to be removed
• Prevents extraction and other costly problems for adjacent teeth
• Restores your tooth to its full function
• Removes pulp, nerves, bacteria and decay
• Replaces infected material with medicated dental material
• Covers infected area with protective crown and post
You can feel confident you're in the safest hands for your root canal when you turn to Dr. Vi T. Tran DDS for help! With years of experience in the field and comprehensive training and education, we can provide the anxiety-free dental care you've been searching for!
Finding out you need a root canal can be a little scary. Let our friendly staff help ease your nerves by providing a comfortable and relaxing office environment and taking the time to explain the entire process to you step by step.
Work with our friendly staff to create a personal plan that will fit both your needs and your budget!
Let us help take the anxiety out of dental care!